Although man’s skin always has an advantage over women because it is thicker and has more sebaceous glands, sooner or later it suffers the signs of the passage of time, so today we bring 10 tips to take care of aging skin with a lifestyle healthy.
Lifestyle as a complement to cosmetics
Cosmetics are a great help to maintain the youth of your skin and above all, to protect it from the first manifestations of the passage of time, however, the lifestyle can also be useful and together with cosmetics, it can allow us the care of the skin before aging with successful results.
Then, beyond cosmetics, it is necessary to incorporate healthy lifestyle habits that favor the care and protection of the skin, not only in the face of time but also, in the face of environmental factors that accelerate premature aging of the tissues.
Together, a healthy lifestyle and proper cosmetics can achieve a healthy, young and healthy skin despite its eternal exposure to aging factors.
10 tips to take care of your skin with good habits
Next, we expose the perfect decalogue to take care of the skin with good habits and to complement the cosmetics that so frequently we use to look good before the mirror:
- Avoid tobacco that adds stress to our skin, subtracts antioxidants and also dries it, removes shine and oxygenation.
- Sunbathers, but always with adequate protection, that is, with sunscreens and in moderation, without exposing oneself in hours of increased radiation or abusing them.
- Drink enough liquid, as adequate hydration helps you look better, but also allows good blood circulation and oxygenates the skin, prevents dryness and promotes proper and healthy tone.
- Avoid excess sugar and foods that contain it, since a high glycemic index has been associated with increased risk of acne, as well as worse blood circulation, therefore, for healthy skin, it is essential to moderate the sugar in the diet.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, of all types and colors, since it is with them that you guarantee the presence of antioxidants in the usual diet, as well as important nutrients for the skin such as vitamins A and C.
- It consumes more fish and less processed meats because the fish contains omega 3 that reduces the effects of the passage of time on the skin, while the processed meats have a lot of sodium and poor-quality fats that can hinder the blood circulation as well as the arrival of oxygen and nutrients to every part of the body.
- Avoid excess alcohol, as it has a diuretic effect that promotes dehydration of the body and also can remove important antioxidants that are needed to prevent skin aging.
- Eat good fats daily, because, like fish, they offer omega 3 and essential fatty acids, which favor the absorption of vitaminsthat the skin needs as vitamin A or E and also have antioxidant effects. You can consume olive oil, nuts, seeds or avocado daily.
- Exercise regularly, as this tones the skin, promotes oxygenation of the skin and also, by means of sweat, it allows pores to be removed by removing waste substances.
- Sleep between 6 and 8 hours each day, since it is during sleep when stress is reduced and our body replenishes damaged structures. Therefore, if you don’t get enough sleep you can have circulatory problems and add stress that favors premature aging of each part of the body.
With this decalogue, you can achieve good results on your skin, and also, benefit the appearance of each part of the body as well as take care of health. You know, not only cosmetics is necessary to prevent skin aging, but also, a healthy lifestyle that takes care of your skin every day. Know More Skincare Tips.