Know and take care of your skin
Before applying any treatment to our skin, we must know what type of skin we have and how we can take care of it.
Although there are nuances, it can be said generically that there are three types of skin: oily, dry, and standard or mixed. Some specialists add a fourth type, which is sensitive skin. Still, this type of surface can occur in any of the three previous cases, and more than a separate category, it is a characteristic associated with it.
How can I know the type of skin I have?
- First of all, you have to know that the concept that is applied to classify the type of skin is the fact that it generates. Knowing this, it is much easier to clarify the nature of the skin we have, what problems are more prone to suffer, and how they should be treated.
To distinguish an oily complexion, we must observe several signs in front of the mirror. In essence, shine usually stands out, they are excessively shiny and dilated pore skin, they commonly reject makeup, which generally runs due to the action of fat, since it forms a film where cosmetic products are fixed with greater difficulty.
How to care for an oily complexion?
- They are skins with a greater acne tendency in which black spots frequently develop, and it is advisable to treat them with an astringent product, such as aloe gel, which protects and nourishes them while reducing excess fat. It is not necessary to stop hydrating them to keep them young and smooth; for this, it is essential to use a hydrating or hydro nutritive cream free of fat.
It is just the opposite case of oily skin; in this type of surface, the sebaceous glands do not produce enough sebum, and the lack of fat results in a rough and dull skin in which the pores are almost closed. It tends to dry out with the simple effect of air, and in some cases, it gets cracked.
How to care for dry skin?
- This type of skin requires more care than oily or healthy skin, as it tends to age prematurely. We must apply a nutritive cream rich in vegetable oils (almonds, avocado, olive …) and vitamins, especially vitamins E and A (Retinol), which combat the effects of free radicals and premature aging daily. Nor can we neglect hydration; to keep the skin hydrated, it is necessary to apply a moisturizing cream, preferably after the shower, and with the skin still wet. Complementing all this a precaution: avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
Healthy or mixed complexion.
Surely you’ve heard of the famous T. Normal, or combination skin, is characterized by an excess of fat on the T (forehead, nose, and chin) and dry cheekbones and cheeks. It is the type of skin that is easiest to care for, as both the oily and dry areas are less extreme.
How to care for a mixed complexion?
- In the first place (this applies to all skin types), try not to punish it too much by exposing it to the sun for a long time or situations of contamination, excess smoke, etc. Usually, a good cleaning and a moisturizer are generally enough; in the T, an aloe gel works well to reduce fat, and in cheeks and cheeks a hydro nutritive.
As we said at the beginning, any skin (oily, dry, or regular) can also be sensitive. These skins react with spots, rashes, dermatitis, or redness when faced with emotional changes, temperature changes, stressful situations, etc. They are usually temporary outbreaks that disappear immediately, sometimes also associated with some cream, since they are skin prone to allergies.
How to treat sensitive skin?
- To start, try to use hypoallergenic products, always test the cotton: wet a cloth with a small amount of the product you are going to apply, rub on the wrist and see if your skin reacts with any outbreak, if not you can use the product, which must conform to the standards of the type of skin you have and that we have explained in the previous points.
SOME PRACTICAL TIPS FOR SKIN CARE WITH ALOE VERA
Sometimes it is not enough to apply the right product; you also have to do it the right way. Whenever you use a face cream remember that it is essential to have a clean skin, you will achieve this by washing with a neutral soap before application; For the optimal result, I recommend that you use an exfoliating gel at least once a week and that you apply a mask a couple of times a month, with this you will ensure that your pores are wide open and ready to receive and absorb quickly. It is also important that you massage the area where you are going to apply the cream gently and in circles; in addition to the open pores, it is convenient for the capillaries to activate and receive the flow of nutrients.
The last factor to take into account before applying the cream is to use a product that favors the penetration of the cosmetic for its maximum use, for this nothing better than aloe, which in addition to providing you with nutrients will significantly improve the penetration of all the components of the cream you use, that is due to its high content of lignin.
This compound accelerates and promotes absorption. Also, you can apply aloe to all skin types, as explained below: If you have dry skin, mix an aloe gel with olive oil, avocado, or sweet almonds, and you will have an excellent edible.
A compound that accelerates and promotes absorption. Also, you can apply aloe to all skin types, as explained below: If you have dry skin, mix an aloe gel with olive oil, avocado, or sweet almonds, and you will have an excellent edible. A compound that accelerates and promotes absorption. Also, you can apply aloe to all skin types, as explained below: If you have dry skin, mix an aloe gel with olive oil, avocado, or sweet almonds, and you will have an excellent edible.
If you have oily skin use the gel alone, it is astringent and reduces excess oil, you may notice a certain tightness at first, if it bothers you apply the gel after the shower, with your face still wet so that you will get perfect hydration without grease the face. If you have normal or combination skin, you can use the aloe gel without mixing, apply it until it is completely absorbed. You can also use the aloe gel with retinol to firm the skin, massage in one direction for a few moments, and you will see that the result is visible; the aloe encourages the production of collagen and has an exfoliating effect. Hence, it also combats blemishes and wrinkles, and it is a true multipurpose.
In addition to taking care of your skin, you can also use aloe to heal it. Use the gel 95% small marks of acne, scars, facial blemishes, or any other skin blemish; you can also use it as a gel after the shower, it will strengthen your hair and keep it healthy and beautiful.