Weight loss can only be observed if a calorie deficit is sustained for some time. This deficit arises from reducing calories from food, but also increasing physical expenditure. Therefore, knowing how to choose the right physical activity is crucial to losing weight effectively, but many of you do not know which sport or physical activity to choose. In this article, we take stock of the best weight loss exercises!
The easiest way: on foot
Walking is a natural gesture that we learn at a young age. However, we all always carry our car or scooter to get around, which saves us energy. Much energy!
30 minutes of walking will burn 170 calories without thinking about it!
Walk to all of the places within a mile of your home to increase your daily calorie consumption and lose weight faster.
Just like walking, we all know how to run. All you need is a good pair of trainers, and you are good to go. However, don’t make the most common mistake of starting your run overnight without taking necessary precautions.
- Start with a brisk walk if you are overweight and gradually increase your pace and then the distance.
- If you haven’t exercised in a long time, see your doctor for a stress test.
- Stretch after every run
- Running is our number one sport when trying to lose weight. Running makes you sweat, it hurts you, and it burns a lot of fat too!
At a moderate pace, around 300 calories are burned every 30 minutes, and at a fast pace, 380 calories are burned.
Popular in CrossFit boxes, the burpee is a 3-phase movement that puts tremendous pressure on the cardiovascular system while targeting the muscles of the thighs, chest and abdomen.
Just do 3-4 sets of 20 burpees a day to burn another 200-300 calories.
If you hate running, don’t have enough time, or can only exercise at home, schedule a short burpee session 5 days a week.
- Monday: 3 sets of 50 burpees – 2 minute break between sets
- Tuesday: 4 sets of 35 burpees – 1’30 break between sets
- Wednesday: 5 sets of 20 burpees – 30 seconds rest
- Thursday: 6 sets of 15 burpees – 30 seconds rest
- Friday: 1 set of 100 burpees as soon as possible
This is an everyday polyarticular muscle-building movement that targets muscles in the legs, glutes, back, and even calves. This basic movement is very strenuous for the body as many muscles and joints are involved in its performance.
If you subscribe to the weight room and are looking for an exercise that will help you lose weight, do the squat several times a week: during leg workouts and after upper body or body workouts. . Buttocks.
- On leg day at the beginning of the session, crouch and do 5 sets of 10 to 12 repetitions, with 1-minute rest between each set.
- On the glute day, at the end of the session, crouch and do 4 sets of 15 reps with 1-minute rest between each set.
- For your third squat session, choose a day you’d like to pick before your cardio, for example: Do 3 sets of 30 repetitions with a 30-second break.
- The advantage of squatting is that it mobilizes a lot of energy during the exertion and afterward. After a squat session, you burn energy even when you are calm!
Like the squat, the deadlift is a basic polyarticular movement. Recruit glutes, quads, hamstrings, lower backs, lats and traps. It’s an incredibly useful exercise for gluteal muscle development, and that’s why more and more women are practicing the deadlift.
The deadlift not only strengthens the glutes and the entire rear chain but also uses a lot of energy: during the session and for up to 72 hours afterward!
The kettlebell swing, the cup squat, or the kettlebell squat recruit several muscle chains and consume many calories.
Additionally, these are exercises that can easily be incorporated into a HIIT cardio program known to burn fat more effectively than traditional cardio.
Here is an example of a kettlebell program for weight loss facilitation
- Swings 10 KB
- 1 squat cup
- Swings 15 KB
- 2 cup squats
- 25 KB swings
- 3 cups of squats
- 50 kb swings
The skipping rope is an affordable accessory and you can jump anywhere outdoors. Depending on your weight and the intensity of the exercise, 15 minutes of skipping rope can burn up to 300 calories.
You can choose to jump rope for a certain period or build a specific circuit:
- By increasing the speed of execution
- Double or triple the number of turns of rope per jump
- Vary the supports: unimodal, alternative, etc.
Nothing could be more comfortable than walking up the stairs. There are stairs all around his building. Depending on the intensity of your workout, 15 minutes of climbing stairs can burn up to 400 calories.
This is the kind of program to burn as many calories as possible.
1 run up 50 steps
Quick descent but without running
I run up 50 steps but climb two stages at the same time.
1 ascent of 50 levels with one jump on each level
1 ascent of 50 steps, jump of two steps
Descent at a moderate pace
Read More: The 15 Most Essential Tips About Weight Loss