There is nothing better than to enter a fragrant house. It indicates that this house is loved and tidy. Help your home feel soothing and inviting with these ten fragrance tips.
1. Use a Reed Aroma Diffuser. These are my favorite because they are a safe, enjoyable, and natural alternative to accessories and sprays. The reed leaves inserted in the fragrance diffusion oil bottle slowly attract the aroma, which acts as a natural wick and gradually release the fragrance to the environment. They are a beautiful, unique, and elegant way to perfume any room.
2. Apply a few drops of essential oil or perfume to the inside edge of the curtains: open the windows and let in the fresh air. The curtains, which float gently in the fresh air, distribute the scent into the room.
3. Fresh herbs that are added to bowls of water and then placed in a room give a subtle fragrance. Try your favorite herbs or put together your combinations.
4. One of my favorites is to put a drop of my favorite perfume oil in the filter/bath of my vacuum cleaner. It is, of course, your responsibility to verify that this does not damage your specific cleaner and does not pose any danger.
5. Sprinkle a few drops of perfume or essential oil on the carpet of the hall/carpet to get an aromatic fragrance in your home.
6. Cook cinnamon sticks in water to get a pleasant aroma in your kitchen.
7. The scented candles, of course, or create your scented candles with wax beads. You can create your combination of fragrances and colorful screens. The only limit is your imagination.
8. Put a few drops of essential oil or perfume on a cloth and wipe off your radiators. The heat of your radiators helps to guide the fragrance into the room.
9. oil burner; Use an oil burner to spread the scent. Try a double-welded oil burner to mix your favorite scents, or use wax foundries
10. For a completely natural, traditional fragrance method in your home, add a fragrant floral arrangement that will fit well in any room.
To remove persistent odors:
Place a bowl of white vinegar in an area of the room where the unpleasant odor is most potent and make sure it is in a safe place. Instead of hiding the smell, this method should eliminate it. After 24 hours, the scent is almost invisible, and after 24 hours, it disappears completely.
Please note that if you follow one of the tips above, you will be responsible for assessing the potential risk / potential danger to the home and individual.
READ MORE: FRAGRANCE TOXIC, DON’T BE MISTAKE