Do you know that the colour of your nails indicates the status of your health? True, while bright and pink nails are good health, some pale and brittle nails indicate a lack of fitness. Also, diet plays a vital role in maintaining the health of your body and your nails. It also means that you need to take care of your nails and incorporate all the essential vitamins and minerals if you want to maintain healthy and beautiful nails.
First, you should change your lifestyle slightly and try to include healthier fruits and vegetables, nuts, eggs and fish in your diet. These little changes can help you get the perfect nails you’ve always dreamed of.
Here are some tips for healthy nails:
- Remove nail polish weekly for nails to breathe.
- Treat your nails to a natural massage with coconut oil or lukewarm castor oil.
- Soak your nails in lukewarm water with a tablespoon of lemon juice before you nourish them.
- Before applying the nail polish, apply a primer with fine lines and let it dry before applying the nail polish.
- Use a non-acetone solvent to keep your nails from losing their natural oils. Use a nail polish remover only 3 to 4 times a month.
- Massage your cuticles twice a week with rich cream. If your skin is damaged, you can use Alpha Hydroxy Cream. Wet your nails and cuticles at bedtime, then cover with cotton gloves.
- If you have nail fungus or infection, use a mixture of lavender oil and tea tree oil to treat it.
- If you have time, rub your nails with lemon to brighten them and provide them with the essential nutrition.
- Proper nutrition plays an essential role in maintaining healthy and beautiful nails. Therefore, you should include hard-boiled eggs and a glass of milk in your diet. If your nails have white spots, you need to add zinc-rich foods.
- When filing nails, file in one direction. Do not file your nails immediately after bathing as wet nails can break more easily.
- To moisturize your nails, scrub them with Vaseline on the surrounding skin. If you do not want to use petrolatum, you can use castor oil. Castor oil is rich in vitamin E, which is also suitable for cuticles. You can also use olive oil for the same purpose.
- Wear rubber gloves for housework, e.g. B. for washing dishes or clothing. To get more softness, you can also put on a right hand before wearing rubber gloves.
- A diet rich in vitamins A, E, and biotin strengthens the nails. Vitamin A is found in green, yellow and orange vegetables, whole nuts and green leafy vegetables contain the right amount of vitamin E. Biotin is a vitamin that is mainly found in almonds, eggs, soybeans, and sweet potatoes.
Drink nine to ten glasses of water daily. Water helps to nourish your nails thoroughly and preserve their shine. If you want to strengthen your nails, you can consume the available as drink gelatin. Gelatine strengthens the nails and thickens the sensitive nails.